FileLocker , clients-oriented, private file sharing web application. Clients are created and assigned a username and a password. Then you can upload as much files as you want under each account, and optionally add a name and description to them.
FileLocker provides easy and secure multi-file uploading and unlimited file size on ANY server! Even on common hostings shared accounts.
When the client logs in, he will see a web page that contains your company logo, and a sortable list of every file uploaded under his name, with description, time, date, etc. It also works as a history of “sent” files. They can check the differences between versions, the time that it took to do that, and so on.
Additional benefits include saving hundreds of mb. on email accounts since every file remains on your server until you decide to delete it, and they can be accessed from any browser anywhere.
Some of the features of FileLocker:
· Unlimited file size uploading! (thanks to plupload, uploding in “chunks” allows you to overcome any server restriction on file and post sizes).
· Upload several files at a time and then add the information to all of them on a single screen.
· Upload from the web interface directly or by FTP, and then import the files into FileLocker.
· Clients can upload files to their accounts.
· Possibility to hide or show files from clients after they were uploaded.
· Really simple and attractive design. Ease of use for both users and clients!
· Comes with an installer.
· User roles (Administrator. Account Manager, Uploader).
· Sortable full lists of files, users and clients.
· Options for localization (you can select your timezone and date format). This is reflected inmediatly on every list.
· Templates system allows you to easily change the files list features and appearance.
· Two templates included: Default and Gallery.
· Options and branding selection pages. Your company logo is seen on the clients lists.
· Can be translated easily via .po files
Dynamic SchoolWeb “connects” Administration, Classroom and Home
School Management via
Totally Integrated – In One Database – On The Web
Anytime / Anywhere Access
This is the best solution if you are looking to run a matrimonial services website. We have integrated many features which you can use and take full advantage of the matrimonial services.
This is a very powerful online matrimony management package system that we’ve developed exclusively and user friendly. User will be able to search, update, add/remove, and edit their profiles from database. In addition, user can also add/delete/change descriptions, upload images/photos.
- Member registration (paid or free)
- Browse categories that are sorted by region, community,
religion Basic search on homepage
- Advanced search with additional parameters
- Non-members can see results of listings but with limited info Members have unrestricted access to the complete profile
- Featured profile listings on homepage along with thumbnail images
- Static information pages
- Recent Profiles Module on Homepage
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Membership Info
- Manage membership account info
- Order details
- Change partner profile
- Edit own profile
- Upgrade Profiule
- Upload Photos (multiple)
- Protect Photo
- Upload Horoscope
- Family Info – Father, Mother name, status, etc.
- Partner Preference
- Contact Profiles
- View Details of Members
- My Matches
- Profile View Counts
- Quick or Smart Search
- Advanced Search
- Search by Profile ID
- Search by City/ State
- Occupation Search
- Education Search
- Show or Express Interest
- List of members whom I have accepted
- List of members who have accepted me
- List of members who have contacted me
- List of members whom I have contacted
- Listing of all incoming messages
- Listing of all sent messages
- Forward the profile to a friend
- Send Personalized Messages
- Print Profile
General Site Features
- CAPTCHA for Security
- Social Bookmarking
- Daily Automatic Backup of DB (CronJob)
- News Ticker
- Updatable Special Page
- Unique Design
- Fully Customized and Protected Admin’s area
- Edit MEMBERSHIP Plans
- Edit / Delete Member Profiles
- Change Admin Password
- Member Conversion of Inactive to Free
- Member Conversion Free to Paid
- Membership Approval / Reject
- Automated Emails will be sent to the User and ADMIN upon each of the above process
- Approve / Disapprove Photos Uploaded
- Approve / Disapprove Horoscopes Uploaded
- Approve / Disapprove submitted Success Stories
- Degrade Membership
- Add PREPAID Packs for Viewing contacts
- BAN Member
- Manage NewsTicker
- Quick Member Report
- CMS page for Special offers/News
- Payment Entry Form
- Sales Invoices
- Sales Receipts
- Consolidated Accounts Summary
- Renewal for Paid Members
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Inactive Members Report
- Free/Active Members Report
- Paid Members Report
- Members Report by Reference
- Customised Export to Excel Format
- View Reports of users by City / Gender / Country
- View Profiles by Religion
- Edit Member Details
- ADMIN Quick Search profiles
- Export Profiles as CSV or Excel File
- Newsletter with FckEditor
- Membership Expiry Reminder Notices
- Ad/Edit/Del Staff Users
- Individual Staff Login
- Restricted Admin Features for Staff
|Requirements to run the script :
|PHP Version of Matrimony Script
- Domain Name
- 250 MB Linux Hosting Space
- MYSQL Database
Get in touch with us now to get a quote for a quote on AstroArts – the matrimonial software
To run WordPress your host just needs a couple of things:
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
The requirements have changed as of WordPress 3.2. The minimum requirements for WordPress 3.1 are PHP 4.3 and MySQL 4.1.2.
That’s really it. We recommend Apache or Nginx as the most robust and featureful server for running WordPress, but any server that supports PHP and MySQL will do. That said, we can’t test every possible environment and Astro Arts Server supports the above and more with no problems.
Astro Arts will not only provide server but also the will do integration for WordPress.
Ask for it
Here’s a letter you can send to your host; copy and paste!
I’m interested in running the open-source WordPress <http://wordpress.org/> blogging software and I was wondering if my account supported the following:
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a dynamic content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internet’s “top 1 million” websites and as of August 2011 manages 22% of all new websites. WordPress is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet.
It was first released on May 27, 2003, by Matt Mullenweg as a fork of b2/cafelog. As of December 2011, version 3.0 had been downloaded over 65 million times.
What are the server requirements for Joomla?
Use of Joomla is very easy, but you required Web hosting services provider & support Joomla integration on server side as per Joomla requirement.
Astro Arts server is perfect match for Joomla requirement ie Linux / MySql / Apache / GD2 / Curl etc.
The minimal Joomla 1.0.x server requirements are as follows:
PHP 4.2.x or above;
- MySQL 3.23.x or above;
- Apache 1.3.x or above;
The following additional server-side configuration is recommended:
- PHP in suexec mod running as a CGI wrapper, especially suitable for shared hosting;
- Register_globals turned off in PHP;
- Linux OS platform.
SiteGround servers are optimized to meet all Joomla requirements and to provide the best web hosting environment for it.
WHAT IS JOOMLA?
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
What’s a content management system (CMS)?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don’t have to.
What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do?
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Who uses Joomla?
Here are just a few examples of Web sites that use Joomla:
Astro Arts offers state of the art content management solution for websites, nowadays everyone wants to handled their website by themselves; we have made CMS to give utmost liberty to user to maintain their website. CMS contains user friendly well designed panel which can be handle by any novice user on web.
Our CMS offers some unique features :
- User access level will be set on a feature-by-feature basis i.e. page edit; page delete, statistics access, newsletter access etc.
- Add New webpage
- Edit Existing webpage
- Delete webpage
- WYSWYG Editor (upload any files like pdf, doc, flash, Etc..)
- Order of Web Pages/links
- Preview webpage
- Insert/Edit Meta tags (for search engine)
- Add Main links and Sub links
- Add news articles with Pictures
- Edit news articles
- Delete news articles
- WYSWYG Editor (upload any files like pdf, doc, flash, Etc..)
- Add, Edit, Delete Albums to Gallery
- Upload pictures to Gallery
- Edit, Delete pictures from gallery
- Re-size pictures
- Change the order of pictures
- Create Newsletter Template and distribute via e-mail
- Subscribe – Unsubscribe Facilities
- Archive Newsletter Template